The chapel is located in the Lomonosov city on Pervomayskaya street near the house №3.
Эта страница доступна на Русском языке.
The chapel was built in 2004 by the project of Runtova O.M. Cosma and Damian are brothers. They are healers and miracle workers who lived in the second half of the III - beginning of the IV centuries.
The church is located in the village Vyritsa on pr.Kirova, 49. Church was laid July 14, 1913 and built in the ancient Russian style. Designed by architects MV Krasowski and VP Apyshkova.
The original church was laid June 29, 1871 on the right bank of the river Sisters (in the current Liberty Square). In 1931 the church was closed and in 1932 - 1933 it was completely dismantled. In 2003, the arrival of the church of Peter and Paul proceeded to build a new church near the Nikolskaya chapel, in exchange for the destroyed church. On July 12, 2002, a ceremonial laying of the stone at the basement of the future church took place.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.