The village Nizino is located near Peterhof, St. Petersburg. Church was wuilt in 1854 by architect A. Stakenschneider.
View from the hill – Strelna and St. Petersburg.
View of the church, when you stand near the Cerkovny pound and Babygonsky pound.
Эта страница доступна на Русском языке.
The temple in honor of the Holy Royal Martyrs Tsarevich Alexei (formerly Church of the Holy Martyr Valeriy).
The original church was laid June 29, 1871 on the right bank of the river Sisters (in the current Liberty Square). In 1931 the church was closed and in 1932 - 1933 it was completely dismantled. In 2003, the arrival of the church of Peter and Paul proceeded to build a new church near the Nikolskaya chapel, in exchange for the destroyed church. On July 12, 2002, a ceremonial laying of the stone at the basement of the future church took place.
The spiritual and educational center of the Tsarskoye Selo deanery and the church of St. Sergius of Radonezh in Pushkin (St. Petersburg). The church was built in 1889-1889 on the project of A. G. Uspensky.