Эта страница доступна на Русском языке.
The Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul – Sestroretsk
The original church was laid June 29, 1871 on the right bank of the river Sisters (in the current Liberty Square). In 1931 the church was closed and in 1932 - 1933 it was completely dismantled. In 2003, the arrival of the church of Peter and Paul proceeded to build a new church near the Nikolskaya chapel, in exchange for the destroyed church. On July 12, 2002, a ceremonial laying of the stone at the basement of the future church took place.
Shuvalovsky Park – Map And Sights
Shuvalovsky park - the former estate of the Counts Shuvalov situated in Pargolovo, north of St. Petersburg. The modern layout of the park was made in 1820 by the order of Countess VP Shuvalova.
(No Ratings Yet)
26 Oct 2015