Shuvalovsky park – the former estate of the Counts Shuvalov situated in Pargolovo, north of St. Petersburg. The modern layout of the park was made in 1820 by the order of Countess VP Shuvalova.
- “Napoleon’s Shirt” Pond
- “Napoleon’s Hat” Pond
- Mount Parnassus
- Vorontsova-Dashkova Villa (Shuvalovsky Palace)
- Small Palace
- Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul
- Adolf’s Crypt
- Messmacher’s House
1. “Napoleon’s Shirt” Pond
Ponds was excavated in the XVIII century, and cause of its shape was named “Napoleon’s Hat” and “Napoleon’s Shirt”.
2. “Napoleon’s Hat” Pond
3. Mount Parnassus
Parnassus mount was created in the middle of the XVIII century.
Mount Parnassus – sightseeing area
4. Vorontsova-Dashkova Villa (Shuvalovsky Palace)
Palace was built in 1912-1915 years by architect Stepan Krichinsky. The sculptural decoration of the palace was designed by Alexander Matveyev.
5. Small Palace
Stabling was designed by architect S.S.Krichinsky and built in 1907.
7. Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul
Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul was designed by AP Bryullov in the Gothic Revival style and built in 1830.
8. Adolf’s Crypt
9. Messmacher’s House
Messmacher’s House or “Yellow Village” was designed in 1870 and built in 1902 by architect Maximilian Messmacher for his brother Georg.
Эта страница доступна на Русском языке.