Novgorod. The Torgovaya Storona. Yaroslavovo Dvorische. To the left, Church of St Procopius (1529), to the right, Church of the Holy Women (1510). General view from the East
Copyright Removal Requests
The temple in honor of the Holy Royal Martyrs Tsarevich Alexei (formerly Church of the Holy Martyr Valeriy).
The village Nizino is located near Peterhof, St. Petersburg. Church was wuilt in 1854 by architect A. Stakenschneider.
Women in St.Petersburg have taken part in a race wearing shoes on 9 cm stiletto heels competing for a prize of around $US 2,000.